* Welcome Drink "Best Wishes"
* Rich buffet breakfast
* Internet Wi-Fi free of charge
* Sky Vision Gold
* A nice and helpful Guide-book of San Marino with the map of the Old Town
* Free Up-grade to next room category with very nice view on availability at check-in
* Half-price tickets (- 50%) for visiting the castles, the Public Palace and the interesting museums in the Historical Center: Wax Museum, Museum of Curiosities, Reptilarium Museum/Aquarium, San Francisco, Modern Weapons, Torture Museum and the Exhibition of Vampires and Werewolves)
* Reduced tickets for the shopping and for the panoramic cable car that leads to the fascinating Borgo Maggiore
We loved this place. Stayed here during our first, brief visit to San Marino. This was an important trip for us, and I did much googling to pick our lodging, but I was even more pleased than expected. We had a corner room on the top floor, with a view of the entire valley below us via wall to wall windows on two sides. The room was small, but the amenities and view were all we needed. This was a little bit of a splurge for us, but we got a good price and it was entirely worth it. One thing to note: restaurants mostly close down early in San Marino.
- Couples holiday