" SUMMER EXCURSIONS 2011"
A holiday in San Marino? It’s not only enjoying a relaxing stay in the Oldest Republic of the World, but also the possibility to discover beautiful historical cities of Italy, thanks to easy daily excursions which will enrich your stay with little unforgettable trips.
You may choose your favorite ones within the Program 2011, valid from 13/06 to 18/09/2011.
The trips are to be booked directly in hotel, even until 6 pm the day before.
Each day of the week, our proposals always include transport and brochures with touristic information:
• Monday - St. LEO: One of the "most beautiful villages of 'Italy'
• Tuesday - RAVENNA: The undisputed Italian Capital of Mosaics
• Wednesday - GRADARA “History & Love” The forbidden love story of Paolo and Francesca
• Thursday - URBINO: The “Renaissance Ideal City” homeland of the Duke Federico da Montefeltro
• Friday and Saturday – SAN MARINO CITY CENTRE – A guided walk through our History and Legends
"Wow ! So nice! Room is small but the view is to die for! We don't plan on being in the room a lot anyway, but its really nice and very clean. Our view from here is stunning! Cant wait to wake up and just lay in bed and see the countryside! Definitely recommend this hotel! Staff is so nice and restaurant is wonderful!"
- Couples holiday